Because Each Life Is Important Enough To Remember

St. John's Cemetery
953334 7th Line,
Mono, ON L7K 0G7
(519) 941-1950

Our Location

st johns cemetery mono ontario

Close enough for remembrance to be convenient...

Located in the spectacular Hockley Valley area of Dufferin County, St, JOHN’S CEMETERY is close to many communities in the GTA and environs:

  • 15 minutes north-east of Orangeville
  • 20 minutes north-west of Bolton
  • 20 minutes north-east of  Caledon Village
  • 30 minutes west of Newmarket & Schomberg
  • 30 minutes north of Brampton
  • 45 minutes north of Mississauga & Etobicoke

St. John's Cemetery is located on the Seventh Line of Mono Township, east from Airport Road, a short distance north of the junction at Highway 9 (Mono Mills).

Small enough for remembrance to be personal...

At present, about one-half of the burial sites in the 8 acres of historic St. John's Cemetery are available. Thus, it is still possible to purchase burial rights at sites with enough room to accommodate several future generations of family.

Both grave plots and cremation plots are available in a variety of settings, -- hilltop, hillside, shaded and sunlit.

While St. John's Cemetery is owned by the Anglican Diocese of Toronto, it is operated locally through the Churchwardens of St. John's Church, East Orangeville, by individuals from the local parish community.

While St. John's Church Cemetery was first consecrated as a Christian Anglican burial ground, it is operated today as an inclusive sacred burial space for those of any faith tradition.

St. John's Cemetery is located on a quiet country lane just east of Airport Road and north of Highway 9. Only occasionally does a passing car disturb this mostly quiet and peaceful setting.